Here are the complete rules for the Anytime Games 2021-2022 Scholarship Program. A $1,800 and a $3,600 prize will be awarded to two lucky winners.
How to Apply
Anytime Games is doing its part to help make the academic dreams of college-age youngsters a glorious reality through our 2021-2022 Scholarship Program. We're doing that by sponsoring an essay and video contest—a fun and thought-provoking way for students to explore the infinite possibilities of our technology. Two lucky winners will receive cash towards tuition for the college of their choice.
Anytime Games is for classic card and board game connoisseurs to kick back, relax, and revel in the pure joy of a superb game playing experience.
- Starting Date:
- November 20, 2021
- May 31, 2022
- Winner Announcement:
- June 9, 2022
The first-place winner gets a $3,600 scholarship, and whoever comes in second place receives a $1,800 scholarship.
Applicants must be:
- US citizens
- High school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited US college or students currently enrolled at an accredited US college
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
Essay or Video Topics
If you're writing an essay, it must be 1,800 to 2,500 words long. You can also create a video that's 15 to 20 minutes in length. Applicants may choose from this list of topics:
- Let's say that Clock Solitaire is a metaphor for life. If you accept this as being true, what lessons can you extract from this game that apply to every human being on the planet?
- How can playing electronic card games help keep the brains of older folks in tip-top condition?
- Robert Hogue invented TriPeaks Solitaire in 1989. After Microsoft included it in its Windows Entertainment Pack 3, it became a commercial triumph. Suppose we commissioned you to create an electronic game for our company with similar potential to be a runaway success. What would you create, and what innovative features would make it a hit?
- What are the benefits to college students of playing electronic card games?
- Spades is one of the games offered at Anytime Games. Your task is to create 10 variations of the basic game. Points will be awarded based on how creatively named each variant is and the inventiveness of gameplay.